Our TPMS (Tire pressure measurement and diagnostic systems and tools) enable assembly plants and workshops to perform a non-destructive analysis of TPMS Sensor such as:
- Normal operation.
- Low-frequency sensor activation.
- Synchronizing new sensors.
- Decode sensors data.
Features of our systems:
- Signals operated 315MHz and 433MHz.
- Program vehicle ECU and other modules involved.
- Read sensor IDs from vehicle.
- Reset TPMS malfunction warning.
- Individual tire programming.
- Activation of all sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide.
- Data reading from the sensors: sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number and additional information.
- Visual and audible responses from the system, to confirm sensors are properly working.mIntuitive software.
- Data and statistics storage and evaluation. OBD2 Connector included.
- Fully customization and adaptation to any assembly plant / workshop.
- System can be upgraded anytime its necessary.