SEETECH has developed a new tool to check tires and rims.
This tool allows car manufacturers to check if the rims and tires that are being assembled into their vehicles are the correct ones. Sometimes the sequence of the vehicle doesn’t correspond to the rims and tires mounted on the car. With this system our clients can check:
- If all the tires are the same (size and model).
- If all the rims are the same (size and model).
- The diameter of the rims.
- The width and height.
- All kind of materials for the rims: plastic, alloy, aluminum, magnesium, steel and more.
- The shape of the rim. Each pattern must be customized first into the system.
- If the company logo is placed on the rim or not.
Our tool can also be used in tire industry in order to check the patterns of the tires. Sometimes the pattern has imperfections that must be identified and solved as soon as possible. With this machine vision system you can detect problems in your production chain and solve them fast avoiding imperfect pieces delivery.
With this tool you can check:
- Tire patterns.
- Tire imperfections.
- Tire numerations and serials.
- If some detail is missing.
- If all elements are readable.